The DYAD Race System (RS) multi-disc clutch design has been developed to meet the needs of pro-touring, auto crossing, and road racing vehicles. For the drivers that need a smaller and lighter system for quick revving vehicles with engine torque levels up to 800 ft/lbs. Drivers need a clutch that can offer; good drivability, great racing characteristics, and remain drivable. The DYAD RS meets their needs!
The Definition of DYAD: \dy ad\ Two units treated as one; a couple; a pair, or combining power of two.
- No complicated setup or adjustments required
- 8.75" Diameter designed to lower inertia for track heavy use
- Centrifugally assisted diaphragm to increase holding capacity with RPM.
- Fully dampened clutch system developed for vehicles with extreme power levels
- Patented multi-disc floating disc and drive disc design
- Holds up to 800 ft/lbs of torque at the flywheel
- Patented ball bearing pressure plate
- Specification card included!
- Excellent driver control
- Positive drive floater
- Precision balanced
- ARP fasteners