Centerforce brings together high-quality friction materials and patented processes to give you top-of-the-line discs. Centerforce offers discs for the Centerforce I, Centerforce II, Dual Friction, LMC, and DFX series clutches. Each disc is designed to work best with a corresponding Centerforce pressure plate.
The Centerforce Dual Friction Disc Series uses a single disc with patented dual friction technology by distributing pressure plate clamp force evenly over a 360-degree friction-facing on one side of the clutch disc, while the opposing side uses a segmented friction-facing to concentrate clamping pressure and increase clutch holding-capacity. These discs are made for Centerforce Dual Friction pressure plates.
Replacement Kit Available
PN: KCFT643791 (Requires Flywheel)
- Patented centrifugal weight design (where applicable)
- Patented Dual Friction® design
- Patented Ball bearing pressure plate (where applicable)
- Light pedal effort
- High quality friction material
- Increased holding capacity
- Smooth engagement
- Replacement Kit Available
- PN: KCFT643791 (Requires Flywheel)