The DYAD eXtreme Drive System (XDS) multi-disc clutch design has been developed to meet the needs of modern extreme street vehicles. New technology is pushing engine torque levels up to 1600 ft/lbs and being driven on both the street and the track. Drivers need a clutch that can offer; drivability, quiet operation, light pedal, and eXtreme holding capacity. The DYAD XDS hits the mark!
Note: Due to the materials used, the DYAD XDS clutch series is more aggressive with less dampening; this can cause some additional drive train noise and/or chatter.
The Definition of DYAD: "\dy ad\ Two units treated as one; a couple; a pair, or combining power of two."
- No complicated setup or adjustments required
- Fully dampened clutch system developed for vehicles with extreme power levels
- Patented ball bearing pressure plate
- Patented multi-disc floating disc and drive disc design
- Race proven paddle style discs
- Quiet, positive drive floater
- Holds up to 1600 ft/lbs of torque at the flywheel
- Precision balanced
- Greater longevity
- ARP fasteners
- Excellent driver control
- Comes preassembled for your convenience
- Specification card included!