- Home »
- Catalog »
- Products »
- Multi-Disc Clutch Kits »
- Centerforce Diesel Twin
Centerforce Clutch - Centerforce Diesel Twin
Available for Dodge Cummins Diesel equipped 2500-5500 trucks. Centerforce announces their NEW Twin Disc clutch set for Heavy-Duty street and towing use. Truck owners pushing power levels from 800 to 1700 ft/lbs will enjoy the smooth and quiet operation this unique clutch set offers. All components are match balanced and ready for installation using the included ARP fasteners.Kit includes: Pressure Plate, TWO dampened drive discs, floater plate and flywheel, all necessary mounting hardware, release bearing, roller ball pilot bearing, align tool and hydraulic release system
- ARP hardware for unparalleled fastener strength and durability.
- Centrifugal assisted pressure plate, tuned for Diesel engines.
- Multi-Stage dampened Dual-Disc hub assemblies to reduce noise & vibrations
- Centerforce patent pending anti-rattle design quiets traditional floater noise.
- Positive drive floater allows for equal torque distribution in both up-shift AND down-shift directions.
- Unique vented floater design for improved cooling.
- Segmented carbon friction facings for smooth, easy to control operation, and maximum longevity.
- Centerforce patented Ball Bearing Pressure Plate for increase clamp load and light pedal effort.
- Easy installation - no complicated set-up, adjustments or modifications necessary.
- Each unit is hand built and 100% tested.
- Clutch specification card included.