Centerforce Clutch - TRIAD DS
The Centerforce TRIAD DS 8.75 triple disc clutch has been developed for vehicles requiring a holding capacity of 500 to 1100 ft/lbs of torque at the crank. The billet pressure plate features our patented centrifugal weight system (where applicable) for superior clamp load and our patented ball bearing actuated pressure plate (where applicable) providing light pedal effort. The discs pack is equipped with organic full facing material providing increased holding capacity and is available in either sprung or solid hub (possible gear noise) depending on the application. TRIAD DS clutches are equipped with a lightened billet steel flywheel providing low inertia resulting in quicker RPMs. Due to the aggressive nature of this race inspired clutch, vehicles may experience some floater noise during operation. Components are made in the USA, match balanced and ready for installation using the included ARP fasteners.
- No complicated setup or adjustments required
- 8.75 Diameter designed to lower inertia for track heavy use
- Centrifugally assisted diaphragm to increase holding capacity with RPM.
- Solid hub design for light weight and quick shifts.
- Patented multi-disc floating disc and drive disc design
- Holds 500 to 1100 ft/lbs of torque at the flywheel
- Patented ball bearing pressure plate
- Specification card included!
- Excellent driver control
- Positive drive floater
- Precision balanced
- ARP fasteners