Part Number: 600142
NEW CENTERFORCE LOW INERTIA BILLET STEEL FLYWHEEL 600142
- For 1998-2002 & 2010-2015 Camaro, 1997-2013 Corvette, 2001-2007 Silverado, 2001-2007 Sierra, 1998-2002 Firebird
- and 2004-2006 GTO V8 Engines (Note: 2001-2015 applications require a Centerforce Clutch)
Features and Benefits
- 168 Tooth, 6 Bolt Crank -
- Low Inertia Billet Steel -
- 28.90% Inertia Reduction over O.E. -
- Precision Balanced to 0 in/oz -
- Weight: 17.85 lbs -
- Made in the USA -
- SFI Approved -
- Supports 11", 11.5" O.E. LS! & 12" Clutch Patterns -
New Centerforce ® Low Inertia Billet Steel Flywheel, part number 600142, is available for 1998-2002 & 2010-2015 Camaro, 1997-2013 Corvette, 2001-2007 Silverado, 2001-2007 Sierra, 1998-2002 Firebird and 2004-2006 GTO V8 Engines (Note: 2001-2015 applications require a Centerforce Clutch). Centerforce 600 series billet steel flywheels have been lightened providing low inertia resulting in quicker RPM’s. Centerforce low inertia billet steel flywheels are SFI approved and made in the USA.
Centerforce Clutches has been a leader in clutch innovation and design for over 35 years. In 1982, the Hays family founded Midway Industries, Inc. to meet growing national demand for Centerforce products. Subsequent invention and patents covering the Centerforce® I, Centerforce® II, Dual Friction®, LMC, DFX®, DYAD® DS, DYAD® XDS, TRIAD DS and the new Diesel Twin demonstrate the commitment to quality, continuous research, and new product development have propelled Centerforce products to be the industry leaders they are today.