California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Centerforce ® Flywheels, Aluminum
Centerforce billet aluminum flywheels are made from aircraft-grade billet aluminum which features replaceable heat-treated steel friction surfaces. These lightweight and low inertia flywheels are CNC-machined and SFI-certified.
- 164 Tooth R.Gear, 6 Bolt Crank, and
- SFI Spec 1.1 Approved
- Billet Aluminum
- Mechanically Retained Starter Ring Gear
- Replaceable Steel Friction Surface
- Low Inertia / Light Weight
- Cad/cam Designed And Cnc Machined
Availability: Most items ship in 1 to 5 days but delays can occur. You will be notified if an item cannot be shipped by the next business day!
Centerforce aluminum flywheels are manufactured from aircraft-grade billet aluminum for lightweight and low inertia. Centerforce aluminum flywheels also feature mechanically retained starter ring gears as well as replaceable steel friction surfaces that have been heat-treated for abrasion resistance and long life. These flywheels are CAD/CAM-designed and CNC-machined to deliver perfect, no-hassle, bolt-in installation. Centerforce aluminum flywheels are available for popular domestic, import, cars and trucks. Centerforce billet aluminum flywheels are SFI-certified, so you know that you can count on them, on the street and on the track.
Centerforce Flywheels Overview
- Most items ship in 1 to 5 days but delays can occur. You will be notified if an item cannot be shipped by the next business day!
- Item Requires Shipping
- W18.0000” x H2.5000” x L18.0000”
- Free Ground Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!