California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Dual Friction ®, Clutch Friction Disc
Centerforce ® brings together high-quality friction materials and patented processes to give you top-of-the-line discs.
- 11" Diameter
- 279.4mm Diameter
- 1-1/8" x 10 Spline Input Shaft
- Weighs 4.66 lbs
- Sprung Hub Disc with Organic/Carbon Composite Material
- Dual Friction Design
- High Quality Friction Material
- Increased Holding Capacity
Availability: Most items ship in 1 to 5 days but delays can occur. You will be notified if an item cannot be shipped by the next business day!
The Centerforce ® Dual Friction ® Disc Series uses a single disc with patented dual friction technology by distributing pressure plate clamp force evenly over a 360-degree friction-facing on one side of the clutch disc, while the opposing side uses a segmented friction-facing to concentrate clamping pressure and increase clutch holding-capacity. These discs are made for Centerforce Dual Friction pressure plates.
Centerforce Dual Friction Overview
- Most items ship in 1 to 5 days but delays can occur. You will be notified if an item cannot be shipped by the next business day!
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.2 lbs.
- W14.0000” x H2.0000” x L14.0000”
- Free Ground Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.